Sunday, October 15, 2006

Los Angeles Music Happenings: 10/15-10/21

10/15: Clap Your Hands Say Yeah! @ The Henry Fonda Theatre
10/18: Badly Drawn Boy @ The Troubadour
10/19: Badly Drawn Boy @ The Troubadour
10/19-22: Arthur Nights @ The Palace feat. Devendra Banheart, Fiery Furnaces, Comets on Fire & More
10/20: Bob Dylan w/Kings of Leon @ The Forum
10/20: The Breakfast @ Fais Do-Do
10/21: Galactic w/The Stanton Moore Trio @ HOB Sunset
10/21: Umphrey's McGee @ The Avalon
10/21: The Decemberists @ The Wiltern
10/21: Beastie Boys @ Goofy vs. Regular Skate Contest (FREE!!)

Needless to say, there's a lot going on this week for Indie, folk, and jam fans. Not sure what I'm hitting up yet, but odds are I'll make it to one of BDB's shows. As far as the weekend is concerned, I really feel like promoters need to check with me before they book three great acts on the same night. If I stay in town this weekend, I just may have to pledge my allegiance to Umphrey's. That is, if I don't go to...

10/21-22: 20th Annual Bridge School Benefit feat. Neil Young, Dave Matthews Band, Pearl Jam, Death Cab for Cutie, Foo Fighters, Brian Wilson, Trent Reznor, Gillian Welch, and Devendra Banheart

Still thinking about it. It's either this or Vegoose. Which I will post more about this week. Probably after my decision.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

PECIAL KCRW DISCOUNT AVAILABLE! TICKETWEB PASSWORD: arthur899